By agreeing to the terms and conditions of Elula you are agreeing to that fact that Elula is an e-platform that enables you to book service on the mobile android app/web site at the price indicated therein at any time for any location,you agree that Elula is only a facilitator and is not and cannot be party to or control in any manner any transactions on the app/web site. Booking of services on the app/website is contract between you and the vendors in Elula.
- Elula disclaims that it will neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or in actions of vendors nor any breach of conditions,representations or warranties by the vendors or manufacturers of the service related products and hereby expressly disclaim and any all responsibility and liability in that regard.
- Elula provides no ground for mediation or even does not provide any ground for resolving any dispute or disagreement between customer and vendors or manufacturers of the products.
- Elula does not take any warranty of content,information,software,products,services and related graphics on the website/app.
- Elula expressly disclaims any warranties or representations in respect of quality, suitability,accuracy,reliability,completeness,timeless,performance,safety,merchantability,fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the services listed or displayed or transacted or content on the website.
- It has been clearly stated that elula does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the book service on the website/app.At no time shall any right,title or interest in the services booked through or displayed on the website/app nor shall elula have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any transactions on the website/app.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- Though operating in india,elula is an Indian company,by agreeing to the terms and condition you agree that in case of any dispute you will be governed by laws of India and exclusive jurisdiction lies with the court of Pune.
Vendor Dispute Program
- When dispute arises between vendors and customers,customer should first contact vendors directly to try to find a solution. If the both parties cannot resolve their dispute the Elula Payments customer Dispute Program provides a mechanism to address the customer’s complaint,including under the Elula A -to-z Guarantee.
Elula does not make any representation or warranty as to the vendor services of any of its customers.Elula advises to independently verify the bonafides of any particular.
Right, Title or Interest over product
Elula does not hold any right,title or interest,nor have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any contracts entered into between customer and vendors.Elula does not take any responsibility for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays.
Limitation of Liability
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the website/app,elula will not be responsible or assume any liability,whatsever in respect pf any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly because of:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s,or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s” or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transation,or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
Guidelines to be followed before submitting a complaint
- A complaint needs to be submitted within 7 days of making payment.
- If the vendor fails to offer a refund or exchange within 7 days of service, for any discrepancies in the item,the customer can file coverage under the Elula A-to-z Guarantee.
- Limitation Period:The customer must wait for at-least three days from the date of booked service.From that point the limitation period extends to 3 days to submit the claim.
- Requirements to Submit a Complaint:
- The claim must be timely filed,
- IF you paid by credit card and the issuing bank has initiated a chargeback, then you are not eligible for coverage.
- Submit a Complaint: For submitting a complaint visit our web site/app.
Ellula reserves the right to record the conversations between vendors and customers.
Ellula giving facility the messaging or chat or email mechanism on the e platform.
Safely protection on Calls between vendor and customers.